Contest Seo Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner

11:12:00 AM Posted by Benny Andhika

yes right, the contest seo Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner still very long, the committee gave time for three months. And the contest is still running just a few days, can still be calculated with the count fingers. seo contest, but Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner is already in full swing. At first I just want to learn seo, at the time to register the first time this blog, posting page Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner I occupy the first line on google. Then, because I still knowledge of the secret and confidential-seo, Rusli Zainal final page of the visionary terdepak from my position next keposisi two and three, and does not close the possibility of more akan worse again, because the master-master seo yesterday that follow to become a participant seo campaign also enliven peace, and certainly have more experience from me.

In the contest seo Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner is still three months for whom the winner was announced, but the competition for Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner to be the first to have been very fierce. From day, hour to hour could only sentence the visionary Rusli Zainal digoogle change blog who is number one perch.

Yes I do not expect a grandiose, hikz.. important that I can participate in the contest seo

Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner

glad I have this.

2 comments:

  1. Rusli zainal sang visioner said...

    Good luck broer. will support you

  2. Menegmbalikan jati diri bangsa said...

    wah banyak banget sih blog bisnis oL nya . . . he he he . . thanks moga menang

Post a Comment

No Spam...!