Google PageRank Update Now..!!

6:44:00 AM Posted by Benny Andhika

Google PageRank Update. Yesterday I deliberately fraudulent to its place of business and blogs belong to its friends, are in fact entitled to the new post PageRank Update, torn confused me correct what google update again. I try to directly check and check and in fact is correct, 5 update my blog again, surely my luck day.

Blog my online business to increase the number 4, on the blog beginners also increased to 3, antivirus info my blog also increased to 3, a rare blogs business update pagerank also appeared to rise to number 2 and marvel at the tech blog Z V 5 best and miss engine economic ku is also only 2 posting follow-up increase to 1.

Still a puzzle how the google PageRank assess a blog, there is a lot of its backlink, I was also correct. I should be grateful just increased its rank some blog business blog even though I lived this story must be satisfied does not ascend from the number 1.

Oks .. from mild confusion to me to give baclink seo contest article entitled Rusli Zainal and the visionary Stop Dreaming Start Action .. so that the PageRank and ranking serp its rise in the google.

2 comments:

  1. Offshore Software Development said...

    I have seen in seo forums that people are discussing about recent page rank update by google but i have not noticed any changes in my website http://www.otssolutions.com please confirm if any page rank update has been done in month of june

  2. hanum said...

    Google has once again updated their search engine algorithm and Page Rank on November 2009. This has caused great joy for many webmasters, while others are scrambling to find out what happened to their websites page rank.

Post a Comment

No Spam...!